Tuesday 11 March 2014

Year 2 Enjoy a wonderful visit to the Botanical Gardens :) Can you find yourself?

Please leave your comments for us at the bottom of this post. Select 'Anonymous' to comment easily, enter in the security code letters and numbers and send. Thanks, SCIPS MAG

Year 2 - Visit to the Botanical Gardens
A great adventure!!


What's in the tank?

"Look what I've found...a tadpole!"




"What is this? Can anybody tell me?"

 



Hmmm...A FROG!



The children enjoying getting their hands dirty and making great observations!



"I spy with my little eye..."



8 comments:

  1. Well done Salma that is my best friend so she earn 5 house points

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Rix your the best teacher ever By Innuka

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's AWESOME. Not Awsome!!!!
    - Paulina-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, if that offended some people!!! :(
    - Paulina -
    Thanks for visiting our blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CAN'T WAIT FOR ICE-CREAM DAY!!!!! :)
    - Paulina-

    ReplyDelete