Monday 24 March 2014

50TH COMPETITION

Hey guys!

So today's post will be about the NEW 50th Anniversary competition! 

The Prefects will be hiding 50 STARS in our school! Whenever you find a star, you can give it to the Prefects OR Mr. Martin. After that, you will be SPECIALLY awarded with a PRIZE! 

Though if it happens that TWO people found it TOGETHER. Then you may get a BIGGER prize to share or 2 smaller prizes each. Remember NOT to snatch or steal and be honest and plus, there are lots more hidden around the school! Good luck on finding the stars!

-Paulina-



Please leave your comments for us at the bottom of this post. Select 'Anonymous' to comment easily, enter in the security code letters and numbers and send. Thanks, SCIPS MAG

15 comments:

  1. Hi Paulina,I am Isabel in Y5JM and I'm Doh Young's best friend and I can't find any stars. Can you please give me a special clue, its just for me.If yes thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol wEll thank you Isabel for commenting!! Though i am very sorry i am not allowed because of prefect rules... Sorry dear :(

      Delete
  2. How many stars are there left???
    -Doh Young-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can check the Notice/ Prefect board at the front of the school :)
      -Paulina-

      Delete
  3. Hi Paulina, I am Ryan from 5JM. If 3 people work together to find one star, do we have to share a prize or do we get one each??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has the Mega star been hidden yet?Sorry, to forgot to introduce myself. Do you remember me, I am Isabel in 5JM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh why yes I remember you :) And well I will check with the others :3
      -Paulina-

      Delete
  5. LOVE THIS BLOG SOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i found a star and i can give you a hint its in the water foutain

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU CHEATER!!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO Nasty comments plz!!!
    - Paulina-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes you did!!!!! If you didn't wrote it who did!

    ReplyDelete