Friday 7 March 2014

SCIPS MAG Coloring Challenge




SCIPS Coloring Challenge

Instructions: 
  1. Print out the page called ‘Coloring Page’ on our blog
  2. Color in the  picture using anything
  3. Write your name and year group
  4. Put into the purple box in front of school.

 One winner will be chosen from each year group. Each winner will receive 5 house points. Good luck!


-Sophie 6JA

Please leave your comments for us at the bottom of this post. Select 'Anonymous' to comment easily, enter in the security code letters and numbers and send. Thanks, SCIPS MAG


11 comments:

  1. P.S. Vote for me in the poll! :) Sophie 6JA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Hope you vote for me!! I mean, I do more posts!! Good luck to the others! VOTE FOR ME!! GO SCIPS!
    -Paulina-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would Paulina... Sarah 6HB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tank chu Sarah :3
      -Paulina-

      Delete
  4. Same too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg tank chu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is the coloring contest box in front of school already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes, I thnk so, I will check with Ms. Rix and be right back with you :3 Thank you for commenting!

      -Paulina-

      Delete
  7. Rember to be kind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remember to be kind! :(
    -Paulina-

    ReplyDelete