Friday 7 March 2014

FOBISSEA MATHS CHALLENGE

Hello fellow BLOGGERS!

Anyways, as you can see from the title, 4 Y6, BRAINY, SMART, AWESOME people have been selected to go to a FOBISSEA maths challenge!! And yes, trust me, Maths isn't my cup of tea (Not very good at it..)
These FABULOUS people are:

ALEX KIM
DYLAN LIM
JIA YING LIM
BRYAN LEE

Yes, I am sorry if i got their names wrong but they are the CHOSEN one.
They will be CHALLENGED to many questions and activities.
As usual, I have interviewed some people (as always)
"I am very anxious though confident in the inside. I hope to win for the school!!" says Jia Ying

Bryan says, "This will be a GREAT experience and I hope to come back and improve. GO SCIPS!"

Also, Ms. Billings, who had taken the mathematicians with her, has some comments for us too!
"I am VERY excited to be taking these wonderful children and well, yes I am hoping to win! I will help them build their confidence though, we do have a strong team! Whatever result they get, I will be proud of them."

In addition, some of their FRIENDS have given some encouragements!
Jade and Alice says, "We are all proud of them. They BETTER win! Good Luck!!"

Yes, Jade and Alice are right! Good luck to all!!

Now Paulina is O-U-T
Bye guys!!

-Paulina-


Please leave your comments for us at the bottom of this post. Select 'Anonymous' to comment easily, enter in the security code letters and numbers and send. Thanks, SCIPS MAG

2 comments:

  1. PAULINA YOURE IN THE TOP MATHS SET!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARENT GOOD AT MATHS!!!! :) -Sophie 6JA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M NOT BAD AT MATHS, I'M VERY GOOD!!! IN FACT, I'M BETTER THAN ALL THE BOYS IN THE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    - Paulina-

    ReplyDelete