Tuesday 8 July 2014

Our LAST post...

Hello fellow SCIPS students!

It has been quite long ever since I have posted a post :)
Well I am VERY honoured (and very sad :( ) to write the VERY, LAST post of the blog.
If you didnt know, Ms.Rix will be leaving this year...
Which means NO MORE POSTS from her...but our BLOG will be back ONLINE next academic year, so look out in September!! :)

I would like to thank Brenna, Viveck, Maya, Deliah, Akilesh, Aivanee, Ami and MS.RIX!

Thank you to everyone who supported this blog!
Thank you for all the amazing amount of views!
Thank you for the nice comments!
Thank you everyone :D (Wow lots of 'thank you's' )

I will miss all of you when I leave!
Everyone will miss each other :)

Thank You once again!

Goodybye :')

-Paulina-





Please leave your comments for us at the bottom of this post. Select 'Anonymous' to comment easily, enter in the security code letters and numbers and send. Thanks, SCIPS MAG

No comments:

Post a Comment