Thursday 10 July 2014

In dedication to our wonderful Principal...MR JONES!! :)

As you are aware, we have been celebrating the wonderful success of Mr Jones' leadership here at SCIPS. He has dedicated 23 years to our school and will always remain at the heart of what we stand for. We will miss him greatly...but here are just a few special videos our children and staff have put together for him to say goodbye. 


We are...HAPPY!








A gift from our Year 4 students, made by themselves...



Goodbye Mr Jones! You will be greatly missed by all of us. 

Good Luck in your future

Love SCIPS xxx

Please leave your comments for us at the bottom of this post. Select 'Anonymous' to comment easily, enter in the security code letters and numbers and send. Thanks, SCIPS MAG

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! I'm an ex SCIPS student I am in fact over seas and in year 11! Attending SCIPS was probably one of the best experiences in my life. I loved all my teachers and the staff, Mr. Jones was around when I was there (he was always so very kind and I liked to say hello to him; I take it that you have changed 'hello teachers hello friends, hello Mr. J G Jones. Good morning, good morning to you and to you...'). I have also managed to get in touch with some of my old friends from SCIPS and they are all around the world. Unfortunately I have not been able to contact all of them.

    Anyway, this is just an ex-student who has stumbled across this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. abit of messed up

    ReplyDelete