Monday 2 June 2014

Watch out - The World Cup is about to start!!!

FIFA WORLD CUP

The FIFA World Cup is the biggest single-event sporting competition in the world and is contested by the senior men's national teams from the 208 Member Associations of FIFA.

The competition has been played every four years since the inaugural tournament in 1930, except in 1942 and 1946 when it was not held because of the Second World War.

It fulfils FIFA’s objectives to touch the world, develop the game, and build a better future through a variety of ways.


The teams playing in the Fifa world cup



FIFA World Cup 2014 begins on
Thursday, June 12
And ends on
Sunday, July 13


Here are some quotes from the teachers about how they feel about the Fifa world cup!


Mr Nicholas
I am really excited and I am looking forward to see who will win and who has improved after the 2010 world cup.

Mr Allman
I am extremely excited and I can’t wait for the teams to play! I support Argentina because they are used to play in the hot sun!

Mr Martin
I can’t wait and I am excited because It is a major tournament and I am sad because of the time zone and I cannot watch all the matches


Please leave your comments for us at the bottom of this post. Select 'Anonymous' to comment easily, enter in the security code letters and numbers and send. Thanks, SCIPS MAG

3 comments:

  1. sai malini fletcher22 June 2014 at 19:15

    Germany is going to win the world cup this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Germany is ok but not that good!!! I prefer ARGENTINA!!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. not for certain because no one can predict the future :3

    ReplyDelete