Friday 28 February 2014

SPORTS WEEKEND GOOD LUCK!

SCIPS SPORTS WEEKEND

Hello people!
So some of our students were selected to go to the Sports Weekend!
Though, I could only interview my class....
Well here are what they said!

HOW DO YOU FEEL?
Alex Kim: "I feel so nervous!"
Ayami Sato: "I am so proud of myself!"
They have been feeling positive and confident!

WHAT KIND OF ACTIVITIES WILL YOU BE PLAYING?
Alex Kim: "We will be playing a variety of FOBISSEA activities throughout the weekend.

WHAT IS YOUR RESOLUTION?
Kevin Chave: "We are going to make SCIPS WIN!!"
Ayami Sato: "We are all going to try our best!"

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL HAVE THE GREATEST STRATEGY AND LEADERSHIP?
Alex Kim, Kevin Chave and Marcus: "WE ALL THREE ARE!!"

ANY COMMENTS?
Jade Ryan: "SCIPS is gonna ROCK this!!"
Alex Kim: "My goal is to try and score a hat trick! And our football team are going to make Mr. Able proud!

Thats all for now! Good Luck to all!
PAULINA IS OUT~~

-Paulina-

P.S. Extra credit to Brenna for helping me interview them and Thank You to Alex, Kevin, Marcus, Jade and Ayami for participating!


No comments:

Post a Comment