Friday 15 March 2013

Year 2s Visit the Butterfly Farm!!


Year 2 Butterfly Farm Trip

The Awesome year 2 classes enjoyed themselves very much as they went on an amazing trip to the butterfly farm. Whilst there, the children were challenged to face their fears...well … scary bugs! Some children were so brave that they held a stick insect and put their hands in a mysterious box and guess what insects were inside. Everyone was a super stars, they all were behaved even the butterflies liked them!  But the main surprise was when they had to hold a giant … centipede … even Mrs. Woodhams was scared. After a while, well after all the animals and insects the children were tested on all they knew about the things they saw; and one of the winners were … Tahnee Robertson year 2HW. Well done Tahnee! After a tiring day at the Butterfly farm the year 2 children returned to school for lunch. Well done Year 2!

Here are some things that the children liked:

Tahnee “ I loved holding the stick insects it was fun and I loved to put my hand inside the secret box!!”
Malini “ I liked the part when they had worms and I had to take some out and show everybody!”
Brianna “ I liked it when lots of butterflies landed on me!”
Sophia “I liked the part were we got to stamp our worksheets!”
Jamie “ I like the part were we got to buy things!”
Riddhi “ I like the part were we got to touch the stick insects!”


Written By: Natalie 6CR


No comments:

Post a Comment