Monday 21 January 2013

Things we love about SCIPS!!

Here are just some of the things our children and teachers have been saying at lunch time today...

"I like our teachers because they make learning fun and enjoyable." Eva

"I love it when the PTC organise fun events for us, like the school disco." Nicole

"I like all the different events we have with FOBISSEA because I love sport." Riette

"I am really excited about going to the Batik Factory this week with my class." Miss Harvey

"FOBISSEA is fun and exciting and I get to take part in my favourite sports, football and swimming." Kirstin

"We are really looking forward to releasing our NEW school blog to our parents so they can see what we are doing. We are also excited about designing it ourselves." SCIPS Mag Team

Look out for our WELCOME MESSAGE this Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment